What is ceramic coating?
Ceramic coating Is a solid, transparent, slick, and highly self cleaning protective layer. Ceramic is not a paint sealant or a wax. It protects your vehicles paint from road salt, tree sap, bird dropping and several other environmental hazards. This protection finishes with a high gloss, smooth finish, and is a hydrophobic shield.
Ceramic Coating Benefits
- NO NEED TO WAX: For the lifespan of the coating
- EASIER TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: Less dirt on paint due to self-cleaning effect
- SUPERIOR GLOSS & UV PROTECTION
- ULTRA HYDROPHOBIC: Allows dirt, mud & tar to be propelled
- REDUCED BRAKE DUST & DUST: If wheels are coated
- GREAT RESISTANCE: most bird droppings, bug etching, color fading & oxidation
- LONG TERM PROTECTION: Preserves that just detailed look for years